I am a self taught professional photographer and I’ve had the fortune
of photographing families all across Lexington, KY area for several
Before we meet, here are some tidbits about me:
- I am originally from Pottstown, Pennsylvania where I grew up on a
dairy farm. My mom was a school teacher and my dad was the farmer with
- I had 2 older sisters and I was the first in my family to NOT major
in science. I moved to Kentucky in 2000 to attend the University of
Kentucky to study http://www.newbornphotography.com/members/my-profile.aspxCommunications.
- I love 80′s music!
- I have 3 children, Sarah (my 10 year-old step daughter), Haley (4 year-old daughter) and Jacob (2 months).
- I started my photography journey once Haley was born. Unfortunately
I lost my job as a marketing director during maternity leave, so
decided to venture in a new direction. I would have never thought 4
years later, I would have a successful business!
- I talk too much – I love sharing stories and hearing about other people’s experiences – you may have to tell me to shut up!
- I’m in love with photography and so happy that everyday begins a new story to tell!
Well, thats a little bit about me! So I hope you enjoy my style of
photography! Its not traditional, but its modern and it works!